宫颈环扎是怎么回事?How is cervical cerclage to return a responsibility?
宫颈环扎是针对怀孕中晚期流产早产史抑或伴有宫颈缩短者所进行的一种宫颈修复手术。Cervical cerclage is a kind of cervical repair operation for those who have a history of abortion and premature delivery in the middle and late stage of pregnancy or have a shortened cervix.
宫颈环扎何时做?When to do cervical cerclage?
手术多于妊娠14～18周施行，宫颈环扎手术是在宫颈外口用丝线缝合，而且术后要长期卧床，容易出现感染是一方面，另一方面丝线的承受力不好，若是发动宫缩很难保住孩子。The operation is performed more than 14-18 weeks of pregnancy. The cervical cerclage is sutured with silk thread at the external opening of the cervix. Moreover, the patient should stay in bed for a long time after the operation. On the one hand, infection is easy to occur. On the other hand, the bearing capacity of silk thread is not good, and it is difficult to keep the child if uterine contraction is initiated.
宫颈埋箍是陈凤林教授发明的预防怀孕中晚期的微创技术，宫颈埋箍是用3D腔镜将一个生物箍埋在宫颈内口处，胜过一般的腹腔镜下丝线腹扎，怀孕后正常生活工作，可顺产(需要分娩前取箍)。Cervical embedding hoop is a minimally invasive technology invented by Professor Chen Fenglin to prevent the middle and late stage of pregnancy. It uses 3D endoscope to embed a biological hoop in the inner mouth of the cervix, which is better than the ordinary laparoscopic suture abdominal ligation. After pregnancy, it can work and live normally and can give birth smoothly (hoop needs to be taken before delivery).
新一代宫颈埋箍安太环优势Advantages of a new generation of embedded hoop of cervix
1. Operation time of cervical embedding Hoop: it can be operated before and after pregnancy.
2. Operation mode of cervical embedding Hoop: 3D endoscopic cervical reinforcement.
3. Operation position of cervical embedding Hoop: internal opening of cervix.
4. Surgical materials for cervical embedding Hoop: imported materials are safe without tissue reaction.
5. Cervical embedding hoop operation at the same time: it can be operated together with other diseases.
6. Cervical embedded hoop with infection: no infection, no shedding.
7. Whether the cervical embedded hoop is in bed: no need to be in bed, normal life and work after pregnancy.
8. After embedding the hoop in the cervix, the fetus can not miscarry for a full term.